Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Pork Chops, Anyone?


The other weekend some neighbors of ours hosted a pig roast. It was a really fun way for everyone to get together. The weather was perfect and everyone had a great time. Here is a picture of us enjoying the festivities and one of the unfortunate main course.

On a completely different note, I just heard a splash and jumped up to see what my little mischief maker was into. I ran for the bathroom (I try to always keep that door shut due to Mason's love of toilet water, but have occasional lapses). As I turned the corner, Mason met me in the hallway and was sipping water from a shaving cream cap that Daddy, no doubt, left for him. EEEWWWWW!!!!! Thought you might like to know what's really going on in our house this morning!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Miss you guys and the Black Hills like crazy! Texas is too hot and too humid. We enjoy hearing about the daily Mason adventures. Keep smilin'.
Braa's

katie said...

fabulous. gks latest is singing 'ocomoley' in her seat while dancing back and forth...her way of requesting more guacamole. :) miss you guys!!