Friday, February 15, 2008

It's a Boy!!!




Today was my 20 week ultrasound and we found out that we are having another boy! We are so excited for Mason to have a brother. The baby looked healthy and happy and was weighing in at a whopping 11 ounces. He was rolling and moving all over, although I couldn't feel much of it. Turns out that the placenta is against my stomach, which acts as padding for those kicks and is why I'm not feeling them that much. As you can see in the top picture, this little guy takes after his big brother already. Notice the thumb in his mouth. We have already ordered Mason's new big boy bed and as soon as it gets here we can move the crib and start on Chase's room. That's right... Chase Jeffrey is the name!

2 comments:

sweet p. said...

AHA! I called that it was a boy!!! Congrats! That's so great, but Maia is still the only girl on the cool-de-sac :-(

katie said...

congrats you guys! love the name, but why not dutch??:) miss you guys!