Friday, July 31, 2009

It's Here!


The Daddy Doll arrived yesterday, just in time for Josh's second of three training courses. Mason was so excited, he started cuddling with it right away even though Daddy was home. Josh and I had some fun playing with the voice recorders. As of right now, his doll says, "Mason, pull my finger (insert fart noise here)." Don't worry, I'm sure it will change several more times before he actually leaves. The doll is much cooler than I had expected it to be. It's very soft and the pocket on the back actually flips over (poppel style) so you can put the voice recorder into the center of the doll. Mason is very happy with his Daddy Doll!

2 comments:

Cheap Scapes Landscaping and Design said...

That is very cute. He looks just like you in that pic, minus the big bump on the head. I like the song you have on there too. Who is that and where did you find it?

Megan said...

It's Jason Mraz and Colbie Calliat. I love it!