
Mimi Bee Bor... if you're thinking that's a foreign language, then you are on the right track. It is Mason's language... or was. He is growing so fast and changing so much each day. With his 3rd birthday coming up (Dec. 1st) I am fully realizing that my sweet baby boy is now a full-up kid, with all that that entails. He used to call himself Mimi Bee Bor, which translates to Mason Big Boy. He doesn't say it anymore though. He is now Mamon Big Boy... he still can't say S's. As silly as it sounds, Mimi Bee Bor was a huge source of laughs this year; when he would introduce himself or announce who he was to the rest of the grocery store. And now that that phase is over, I'm kind of sad. I keep saying that I will call him that forever. When he is 15 and talking back, I will say, "OK, Mimi Bee Bor." It is a great thought, but it is only fresh in my mind now. I am realizing now how quickly the details fade and am sure that if I don't write this now, I will completely forget about 'Mimi' one day down the road. So I am putting this out there, not to embarrass him or because I really think you want to know, but because I need to remember this 50 years from now. This is one of those sweet little details that make up our life.

1 comment:
it is why i blog...because i have failed gk as a mother in the scrapbooking and baby book department in documenting the details of our days...hopefully, the blog will suffice. :) give mimi bee bor a hug from his first friend. we miss you guys.
Post a Comment