Then he got his first round of presents and followed it up with his very own cake.
Monday, June 29, 2009
Happy Birthday Chase!
Saturday was Chase's first birthday! I can't believe that just one year ago I was a swollen, grumpy, pregnant woman huffing through the mall grumbling about how labor had better start asap! It seems like just a short time ago and yet I can scarcely recall what everyday life was like before he joined us. We celebrated Chase's special day just the four of us, since his party isn't until this weekend. We took him to lunch at his favorite restaurant, Daphne's Greek Cafe, which he was introduced to by his Aunt Lindsey. It may sound like an odd choice for a one year old, but let me tell you, this kid eats like nobody's business when we go to Daphne's! Chicken kabobs, warm pita bread and hummus... that's what Chase LOVES!
Then he got his first round of presents and followed it up with his very own cake.


Then he got his first round of presents and followed it up with his very own cake.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
So cute! Its so crazy how time just flies by. I hope Chase had a great Bday!
pat just saw your backyard view. he can't believe it. he was wondering if you got reassigned to Hawaii and didnt know about it.
congrats on the big birthday!!!!
Post a Comment