I have some very exciting news that will explain my absence from the blog. I have been super busy with a new project and am so excited to tell you all about it!
I have teamed with seven other very talented women to write a book of short stories called 'Beyond the Clouds- 2 minute tales for women on the go'. The stories are quick and easy to read anytime, anywhere. If you don't have the time to invest in a novel but would like something good to read every now and then, this is the book for you!
100% of the proceeds are being donated to The Ovarian Cancer Research Fund in honor of Leslie Olson. She was a wonderful woman, wife and mother of seven who lost her battle with Ovarian Cancer. I am so proud to be a part of this! Please check out our Facebook fan page and become a fan to get the book updates. I'll post them here too. On the Facebook fan page under 'Notes' you can read a story from the book.
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Beyond-the-Clouds-2-minute-tales-for-women-on-the-go/248734452065?ref=ts
Please help us spread the word. Every little bit helps to save lives!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment