Tuesday, October 2, 2007
OOPS!
Well, thanks to those of you who tried to look at my candle website, and sorry that it didn't work. I just found out that all the Gold Canyon sites are temporarily down as they are launching their new UK Gold Canyon today. The site will be up and running again soon, thanks for your patience. Please let me know if you would rather have a catalog and I will be happy to mail you one. Once you can access the website, there is an online catalog that shows you each page from the current catalog, but it's still nice to have an old-fashioned one too! (there are scratch and sniff pages!) Thanks for all your encouragement!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
if they ship to apo, then i would like a catalog. :)
Katie-
I will send you one! Can you e-mail me your address? Even if they don't ship to apo, I can ship it to you. I am still trying to find out, but I can't find anything for apo's and no seems to know either way. I'll keep looking though.
Post a Comment