This morning Erin and I packed up our boys and headed off to the library for story time. Then we caravaned over to the mall so they could try out the new play area. We bought a birthday present for Daddy, had lunch at the food court and ended our day of fun with two rides on the merry-go-round and a handful of M&M's for Mason and a handful of "spicy" for Dillon and Nolan. (hot tamales) Mason was so worn out that he fell asleep before we even got out of the parking lot. A few flurries began to fall when we arrived at the mall and by the time we left, it was a marshmallow world. If you're wondering what the heck that is supposed to mean, then you obviously don't have my favorite Christmas CD. Christmas with Dino, by Dean Martin is the best and the song Marshmallow World is my all time favorite Christmas song. Josh would disagree and say that Andy Williams reigns supreme and I can't dispute that. But there is just something I love about Dean Martin. Above is a picture that I took when we got home. It is really coming down right now and is so, so pretty.
Thursday, December 6, 2007
It's a Marshmallow World!
This morning Erin and I packed up our boys and headed off to the library for story time. Then we caravaned over to the mall so they could try out the new play area. We bought a birthday present for Daddy, had lunch at the food court and ended our day of fun with two rides on the merry-go-round and a handful of M&M's for Mason and a handful of "spicy" for Dillon and Nolan. (hot tamales) Mason was so worn out that he fell asleep before we even got out of the parking lot. A few flurries began to fall when we arrived at the mall and by the time we left, it was a marshmallow world. If you're wondering what the heck that is supposed to mean, then you obviously don't have my favorite Christmas CD. Christmas with Dino, by Dean Martin is the best and the song Marshmallow World is my all time favorite Christmas song. Josh would disagree and say that Andy Williams reigns supreme and I can't dispute that. But there is just something I love about Dean Martin. Above is a picture that I took when we got home. It is really coming down right now and is so, so pretty.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Wow, how beautiful!!!! We're missing winter. It continues to be in the 80's here and we won't even talk about the humidity...........
Love the Big Boy Birthday photos. He's such a cutie.
Take care and have a wonderful Christmas and New Year's.
Braa's
Wow, I can't believe Josh likes Andy Williams...I never knew. He's always been my favorite too. Can't wait for you guys to come. Mason will really get into Christmas this year. Should be lots of fun!
Love you guys.
Mom...Nana...Tonya
Post a Comment