Thursday, December 20, 2007

3 Months!



Here is the first picture of the baby! It is a profile of the head (left side) and belly (right side). My first appointment with Dr. Bernhard was awesome. (Patri, you were so right) She is the best Dr. and I already love her and her nurses, after only one visit. The first visit of pregnancy is usually horrible (I'll spare you the details), but I felt right at home, just gabbing with the girls. Everything looked great and the baby is growing well. Two arms, two legs, only one head... right on track! It was hard to get a good picture of the little wiggle worm because the baby was obviously busy practicing for some Olympic event that I have not yet heard of. Rolling, thrashing, jumping and kicking. It was quite a show. My next appointment is January 18th and we should find out if we are having a boy or a girl at that appointment! I can't believe how fast this pregnancy is flying by. Only 6 more months to go.

3 comments:

katie said...

yayyy!!! so happy you love your doc and that baby is happily growing. we are so excited for you guys!

Anonymous said...

Megan - I am a friend of Katie's and I too had Karun for my last baby and Bernhard this time around! She's wonderful. I only have 8 weeks to go - but I'm excited and confident in her as we head into the homestretch! Best wishes to you and the peanut!

Megan said...

Thanks Natalie! I remember meeting you at Georgia's birthday party. Congratulations! Wow, 8 weeks will be here before you know it. Best wishes to you and your peanut also!