Chase is six weeks old tomorrow! It may not seem like a momentous occasion, but I'll tell you why it really is. Six weeks marks the beginning of normalcy for Mommy. It actually has nothing to do with Chase. At six weeks I see my Dr. for the last obstetric appointment and am finally aloud to resume all normal activity. Exercise, dieting, wearing pants with a zipper, and I'm sure you know the 'other thing'. I finally feel like my body is starting to become my own again. Last night I decided to be brave and make the long, put off trip to the clothing store. I had, until then, been blissfully unaware of what my pant size was and the thought of finding out was nothing short of terrifying. But my super comfy maternity pants were beginning to fall off every time I took more than three steps, so it was time. Surprisingly, I guessed my new size correctly on the first trip to the dressing room. And I would be rather depressed if I didn't have a game plan. LA Weight Loss would not let me start until I hit six weeks, as you are not suppose to diet or doing anything else that constitutes fun until then... Anyway, I started today and am so excited to have someone to help me get this weight off in a more timely manor than I did last time. Wish me luck!
Thursday, August 7, 2008
Finally...
Chase is six weeks old tomorrow! It may not seem like a momentous occasion, but I'll tell you why it really is. Six weeks marks the beginning of normalcy for Mommy. It actually has nothing to do with Chase. At six weeks I see my Dr. for the last obstetric appointment and am finally aloud to resume all normal activity. Exercise, dieting, wearing pants with a zipper, and I'm sure you know the 'other thing'. I finally feel like my body is starting to become my own again. Last night I decided to be brave and make the long, put off trip to the clothing store. I had, until then, been blissfully unaware of what my pant size was and the thought of finding out was nothing short of terrifying. But my super comfy maternity pants were beginning to fall off every time I took more than three steps, so it was time. Surprisingly, I guessed my new size correctly on the first trip to the dressing room. And I would be rather depressed if I didn't have a game plan. LA Weight Loss would not let me start until I hit six weeks, as you are not suppose to diet or doing anything else that constitutes fun until then... Anyway, I started today and am so excited to have someone to help me get this weight off in a more timely manor than I did last time. Wish me luck!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment