Sunday, December 28, 2008

Picture Time!


I have been complaining about our camera for some time now. I have talked about getting a new one with all the bells and whistles somewhere down the road, but hadn't actually started the process of finding one. The day after Christmas we went to the Pride Hanger on Base to let Mason drive his new Power Wheel from Santa. I took the above picture and was almost in tears when it came out so horrible! I couldn't recreate the picture and half of our pictures came out fuzzy. I was upset and mad at the camera and I complained the whole way home. When we got home, Josh immediately started surfing the net and making phone calls. He narrowed down the camera we needed and let me have the final say. Then he went out that afternoon and not only bought the camera, but an additional zoom lens and a case. Keep in mind that the day before was Christmas and there was no lack of presents with my name on them. The pictures below are from our first couple of days with the camera. Once I figure out how to use it, imagine the pictures I will take! I am so excited! Thank you so much best husband ever!!!

3 comments:

TR2 said...

wow!!! way cool Megan! LOVE LOVE LOVE that pic of Mason! What camera is it? I want one! Thx 4 updating ur blog!

Megan said...

Thanks! It's a Canon EOS Rebel XS! I love it and have no idea how to really use it. Lucky for me it comes with all kinds of instructions!

If you cant see the bright side of life...polish the dull side said...

The pictures are great! Mason is such a little stud! And wow is Chase getting big.