I have wrestled with weather or not to post this for a few days now and have decided it is way too funny not to post. Josh has 'advised' against it, so I will add a little disclaimer: If you are faint of stomach or hate when people talk about their child's poop stories, then please stop reading. Otherwise, get ready for a good laugh!
The other day Mason was yelling, "Mom, I got toot on me! I got toot on me!"
I wasn't sure that I heard him right, so I went to investigate. As I got closer to him, I noticed he was naked, which is not surprising since he always strips his clothes off. He is our resident nudist, afterall. Upon closer inspection I realized that he had liquid diarrhea down the inside of his legs, about as thin as water. He pointed and said, "I got toot on me! I go bat-tub!"
I had to laugh. I told him that wasn't a "toot" it was poo-poo. He Looked seriously at me and explained, "No Mom. I NO go poo-poo. I go toot toot." Then he repeated, "I go toot-toot. I got toot on me. I go bat-tub!"
Needless to say, we headed for the bathtub where, after much washing, he inspected his legs and feet and declared himself "cean".
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Oh my.. I can completely relate we've had an accidents like that except without the humor of thinking it was toot.lol
Post a Comment