We spent this Christmas in Lake Havasu with Josh's family. Mason truly had a great time playing with his cousins and soaking up as much attention from his grandparents, aunts and uncle as he could. The majority of his gift this year were made up of any and everything 'Cars'. Not just any old cars. No, they must be the Disney Cars. If you've seen the movie 'Cars', then you know what I am referring to. If you haven't seen it, you should. It's a great movie, although after the 50th time watching it, I have begun to despise all things 'Cars'. Mason, however, can't get enough! We were very excited to learn that Disneyland is adding a land to California Adventure called Cars Land. Oh, yes. A whole land where everything is 'Cars'. You can bet we will be there as soon as it opens. Work began in October, so hopefully it won't be too long. Especially since Josh and I are ready to go now!! I can't wait to see the look on Mason's little face when he walks into a land full cars.
Wednesday, January 2, 2008
A Cars Christmas
We spent this Christmas in Lake Havasu with Josh's family. Mason truly had a great time playing with his cousins and soaking up as much attention from his grandparents, aunts and uncle as he could. The majority of his gift this year were made up of any and everything 'Cars'. Not just any old cars. No, they must be the Disney Cars. If you've seen the movie 'Cars', then you know what I am referring to. If you haven't seen it, you should. It's a great movie, although after the 50th time watching it, I have begun to despise all things 'Cars'. Mason, however, can't get enough! We were very excited to learn that Disneyland is adding a land to California Adventure called Cars Land. Oh, yes. A whole land where everything is 'Cars'. You can bet we will be there as soon as it opens. Work began in October, so hopefully it won't be too long. Especially since Josh and I are ready to go now!! I can't wait to see the look on Mason's little face when he walks into a land full cars.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
thats awesome he loves cars!! i cant get over how grown up he looks. peach still wont even watch a video and has zero interest in tv. probably a good thing since we are in korea and options are limited. :)
Post a Comment